Return Authorisation Procedure
To place a request to return your purchased goods, please proceed with the following steps
- Place a Return Request via Contact Us link.
- Our Returns team will send you a Returns form. Please complete the form and send back via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Returns team will connect with you to discuss the request and provide you with an RA (Returns Authorisation) number
To ensure prompt issue of an RA number, please complete all details required on the form.
- All goods returned to Synlogistics must have an RA Number printed clearly and visible outside the box (do not write directly on any cartons containing DOA items).
- All goods returned without a valid RA Number will be rejected and returned to sender.
- All credit RA Numbers are valid for fourteen (14) days from date of issue, any expired RA Numbers will necessitate reapplying for a new RA Number.
- All goods returned for warranty must have a specific fault description (FAULTY, NOT WORKING or DOA are not acceptable).
All RA goods return must be securely and properly packed to prevent goods from being damaged during transit and handling.
The following freight policy for return of RA items will apply:
Synlogistics will cover the cost of delivery via Australia Post Returns process. You will be provided with a link to the Returns website. Follow the prompts, print off the Returns label and organise drop off to your nearest Australia Post Office.
The issue of an RA Number does NOT constitute a guarantee of acceptance by Synlogistics. Synlogistics reserves the right to reject any RA item if the condition of the goods received is deemed by Synlogistics to be unacceptable. Rejection of goods (including DOA items) may apply to items returned in poor physical condition, damaged, or with missing accessories.