We would like to give you the best buying experience possible. Please see our frequently asked questions below:
WHAT IS THE STATUS OF MY ORDER?
You can login to your account at any time and check the status of your order. You will need your login and password.
If you checked-out your order as a guest you will receive an order confirmation email, followed by a shipping notification email when your order has left the warehouse
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
You can pay securely at NETGEAR Store using either Paypal or a credit card. We accept Visa®, MasterCard® American Express.To place your order with PayPal, simply select PayPal at checkout and you will be redirected to PayPal to confirm your purchase. You will then automatically return to our checkout and your order will be processed.
WHY IS MY PAYMENT CARD BEING REJECTED?
There are many possible reasons for a payment card not being accepted, the most common reasons are:
- The card you are using has expired
- You have reached or exceeded your credit limit
- You have exceeded your daily charge limit
- The card number, expiry date or security code have been entered incorrectly
If, after you have checked that the above reasons are not applicable, your card payment is still being rejected, please contact your issuing bank for help. If your bank confirms there are no issues with the card you are using but you continue to experience issues, please contact our Customer Service for help by emailing email@example.com
When you contact Customer Service you may be asked for the details of any error messages you received while trying to place your order, as well as the reference number for the order seen in the shopping basket.
WHEN WILL MY CREDIT CARD BE CHARGED?
For all purchases your credit card will be charged at point of checkout
HOW WILL THE CHARGE SHOW UP ON MY CREDIT CARD?
if you are paying via credit card, the charge for your order will appear as: SYNLOGISTICS. If you are paying via PayPal, the charge for your order will appear as: PayPal *NETGEARSYNL.
HOW DO I GET A COPY OF MY RECEIPT?
Your receipt will be emailed to you once your order has been processed. Please note this can take up to 48-72 hours. If you can’t locate it, please don’t forget to check your junk file within your email
HOW WILL I KNOW WHEN MY ORDER HAS SHIPPED?
Once your order has shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation via Email, this confirmation will contain your tracking number so you can track where your order is and what the estimated delivery date is.
Don’t forget you may login at any time and review your order status on the My-Account page.
WHERE DO I FIND MY TRACKING NUMBER?
Once your order has shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation via Email. This confirmation will contain your tracking number so you can track where your order is and what the estimated delivery date is.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY ORDER TO SHIP?
Shipping times can vary by product.
For your latest & most up to date delivery status please monitor your order within your My-Account page
Free Express Delivery is available on all orders $300 and over. Orders under $300 will incur a $9.95 delivery fee and will be applied at checkout. Please allow 2-4 business days (longer if outside of the metropolitan area).
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
Unfortunately, shipping is only available for Australia.
DO YOU DELIVER TO PO BOX AND PARCEL LOCKERS?
We are unable to deliver to PO Box and Parcel Lockers.
I HAVE A TECHNICAL ISSUE WITH MY PRODUCT, WHO DO I CONTACT?
Please send your warranty questions to firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, please send a Contact Us request and select Product and Technical Support as the Inquiry Type.
I HAVE A WARRANTY QUESTION, WHO DO I CONTACT?
Please send your warranty questions to email@example.com Alternatively, please send a Contact Us request and select Return Request as the Inquiry Type.
HOW DO I CANCEL MY ORDER?
If you would like to cancel your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number and request to cancel. Alternatively, please send a Contact Us request and select Sales and Order Inquiry Type.
If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, you will receive a notification advising that your order has been shipped.
HOW DO I MAKE A RETURNS REQUEST?
You can view our Returns Process here
Price Match T&Cs
To request a price match, fill in the online form and submit your request. Please provide a link to the website that is displaying the current lower price you would like to match.
The price must be current on the day of request and available to purchase at that price.
Your request may be eligible for price matching if:
- The product is a matching brand, model number and colour
- The product is in stock or pre-order online or in-store
- The retailer must have a local business number (ABN) and be registered for Goods and Services Tax ("GST").
Price Match is available on selected models and exclusions apply:
- Items out of stock, on backorder or end of line products
- Overseas models & colour variations that are not available locally (e.g. from parallel importers and grey market distributers)
- Commercial quantities and pricing
- Prices where an item is part of a package or bundle
- Pricing errors that are lower as a result of an error by the retailer (e.g. technical issues, misquoted prices);
- Cashback, credit card/payment method rebates and discount coupon offers
- Clearance products or goods sold by a business placed into receivership
- Accounts eligible for exclusive pricing/offers including NETGEAR Staff or NETGEAR Partners that have an account
- Affiliate promotions that are promoted on behalf of a retailer
- Clearance or warehouse outlets
- Marketplace sellers such as Amazon Market Place, Facebook Market Place, eBay and Gum Tree.
- Interest Free and Finance offers where payment method is part of the condition of a price
- Offers and promotions where loyalty points may make up a component of the payment